Company Profile –
Dwellfox – One of the leading IT Consulting firms. We offer a wide range of services with the object
of advancement and innovation in the IT industry. We offer enterprise-class IT and software
development services to a variety of organizations.
Company Website- www.dwellfox.ca
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our API-based application
performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end
components and API, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities-
• Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
• Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to the front-end
• Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
• Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
• Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
• Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
• Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
• Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
• Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
• Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
• Thorough understanding of Nodejs, Express, and its core principles
• Familiarity with MongoDB (no-SQL) and Google Big Query (SQL) databases
• 3+ years experienced in Nodejs
stacks, libraries, and frameworks.
• Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Knowledge across MERN stack is bonus
• Should possess time management skills and should be able to work under serious deadlines
• Preferably BE /B.Tech/– Computer Science/MCA.